Cotol-240™plus Cleaner & Cure Accelerator
Better, faster gear repair through chemistry.
Cotol-240™plus makes urethane adhesives dry faster. Use Cotol-240 plus with Seam Grip®, Aquasure® and Freesole® for fast, permanent repairs.
The solvent speeds the full cure time to less than two hours.
- Formulated for use with Seam Grip, Aquasure and Freesole
- Speeds drying time to approximately 2-4 hours
Cotol-240™ is part of the McNett GEAR AID™ product range.
Cotol-240™plus Directions for use with Aquasure® Urethane Repair Adhesive, Seam Grip® Outdoor Repair Adhesive & Seam Sealer and Freesole® Urethane Repair Adhesive:
AS CURE ACCELERATOR:
1. Thoroughly mix 1 part cure accelerator with 4-5 parts adhesive with a stick, toothpick, or knife. Mix on a non-absorbent surface such as a plastic lid or plate.
2. Immediately apply the mixture to the damaged area.
3. Allow the repair to completely cure at least 2-4 hours before using.
FOR COLOURS: Mix food coloring or paint colorant (available at paint stores) into the adhesive and cure accelerator before applying.
CLEAN-UP: To remove adhesive from hands, use cloth soaked with paint thinner, nail polish remover or isopropyl alcohol.
STORAGE: Cap tightly. Store in cool, dry place. Use blister card package for storage.
„Excellent for all kinds of dry and wetsuit repairs.“– Al, Lakewood, NJ