OUTGO™ Microfiber Terry Towel
Our microfiber terry towels have incredible water absorption properties yet still pack down small to store in equipment bags and rucksacks. Utilizing a microfiber fabric with a unique terry texture (micro-terry), its remarkably soft material dries much quicker than standard towels. With an antimicrobial silver treatment that helps prevent odours and a mesh lined toiletry bag featuring wet/dry storage, this isn’t your typical terry towel.
- Microfiber towel with a traditional terry texture (micro-terry)
- Lightweight and compact
- Absorbent towel soaks up large volumes of liquid
- Dries faster than standard issue towels
- Antimicrobial silver ions inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Snap loop with enlarged name tag attaches to clothing or equipment
- A perfect accessory for your backpack, boat, car or camping equipment
- Can serve as a wind block, sun shade, sling, chamois, absorbent wrap, blanket
- Included mesh lined toiletry bag features wet/dry storage and quiet zips
- Micro-terry towel exfoliates skin
- Includes two retention straps to secure towel, gear or clothing
Available in deep blue
Large: 77 x 128 cm, Deep Blue
Extra Large: 90 x 157 cm, Deep Blue
CARE: Machine or hand wash in warm water. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Hand wring and hang to dry or machine dry at low heat.
The Micro-Terry feels very nice to the touch when dry, but even after several washings it does not absorb anywhere near as well on a first pass as the other tactical towels on this site, i.e. the smooth, chamois-like ones. It’s either something with the material or the nubby texture. This does make a nice neck roll pillow and comfortable cover-up after bathing, but I can’t recommend it as your only field towel.
BZ on February 08, 2014