OUTGO PT Pod™
It’s lightweight, packs down small and also features a sewn-in zipper pocket to keep your valuables – like your cell phone or keys – safe. When storing a music device you can run your headphones through the patented sewn grommet. Further grommets are fitted in each corner of the towel which – in combination with the hanging loop – convert the towel into a practical sack. Designed for an active lifestyle, the microfiber dries faster than standard towels and is treated with silver ions to actively fight odours. The PT Pod is a must-have item for any backpack or workout bag.
- Good-sized microfiber towel (51 x 81 cm) with handy sewn-in zipper pocket (15 x 11 cm)
- Lightweight (91 g) and folds into itself for compact storage
- Super absorbent – soaks 5 times its weight in water
- Dries much quicker than a regular towel
- Antimicrobial silver ions inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Hanging loop with name tag
- Patented sewn grommets for multipurpose use
Great idea, fantastic product. Brought it fishing in 30-ish degree weather on Indian River Lagoon. We got soaked from the spray on the way out to our fishing spot and as soon as we stopped, I wiped the salt water off or our face, hands, jackets, pants and shoes. Two XL people and the towel soaked it up great. The little towel did its job and allowed us to dry out quick enough to finish our 4 hour fishing trip. Great product and wonderful on the go quality. Popped it in our bag of snacks and we were ready to go. Lisa D., January 30, 2014
Kayak cockpits are notorious for cutting into spray skirts and causing exterior cracking. Apply spot applications of Aquaseal to permanently repair and protect both the interior and exterior.
Use Freesole® to permanently re-bond a peeling boot sole. First remove loose dirt and debris and then clean the area with rubbing alcohol and a stiff brush. Apply Freesole to the sole evenly.